[PythonCE] Twisted on PPC 2003

James Burkert james.burkert at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 08:00:18 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm a little new to Python and to PythonCE in general, but hopefully
I've got an easy question:

Does anybody have a distribution of Twisted for PPC 2003?

I tried looking in the existing list archive, but didn't have much
luck. Failing an existing distribution, does anyone have a How To on
wrapping/porting things like Twisted to Win CE?

I'm looking to send data via TCP/IP to a particular port on my desktop
with at least some security (ie SSL) , and it seems like Twisted
should fit the bill.

I've downloaded the source code for Twisted and gcc arm-elf 3.4.0
compiler. I don't actually see any C style .o, .c files or make files
in the Twisted source code, any advice on how to get that working?

Relevant Details: I'm using Python 2.3.4 on an iPAQ 2215, which looks
like its working.

Thanks for the help!