AW: [PythonCE] newbee question: which IDE to use?

Gerhard Brauckmann gerhard at gbrauckmann.de
Sat Nov 13 17:02:53 CET 2004

maybe is wasn't clear enough in my question.
What I'm searching for is an IDE on my XP machine to work with.

I found right now eclipse (IBM) wich does the job good.
link:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-ecant/?ca=drs-tp2604#N10062

and also the plugin for eclipse python:
link: http://pydev.sourceforge.net/

this installation works perfect.

I'm still searching for the right MODULE to develop GUI's wich will work
on XP and on CE as well.

any idea?

Gerhard