[PythonCE] newbee question: which IDE to use?

dr mike dr.mike at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 13 16:23:51 CET 2004

I like the idea of using emacs as the editor for Python file creation,
editing etc. So, I have downloaded and installed the emacs port files onto
the SD card (\Storage Card) of my IPAQ 4150 (no CF card option on this
model). I also installed the latest (2.13) build of the celib.dll to fix a
problem with paths containing spaces (i.e. \Storage Card)and changed the
speicherkarte references to Storage Card, suitably double quoted. However,
it still won't handle the space in the path, looking for files in \Storage.
Either I'm missing something, or you can't install on a SD card (or need a
language where it has no space in its title).

Regards

Mike