FW:[PythonCE] RE: shutil import failure

Isr Gish isrgish at fastem.com
Mon May 3 15:56:31 EDT 2004

I don't think I got it from one of the installs. But I may be mistaken.
I certainly don't remember from where I got it.

After checking it again I relized that its in Rom and I don't know how to copy it from there.
if someone can give me a way to copy it out of Rom (that is leagle) I will send it.
I use a iPaq h5555.

All the best,
Isr