[PythonCE] Amateur programmer for pocket PC Python

Firth, John JFirth@dowtyauto.com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:04:39 +0100

As a rank beginner I have written programs for Python and Tkinter but am
struggling with my Pocket PC.  Can anyone send me  a simple application to
run with that will accept a number and print another so that I can look at
the structure and start to make my own?

Thanks if you can

John

****************** EMAIL DISCLAIMER *********************
This email is confidential and intended for the exclusive
attention of the addressee(s) indicated. Any opinions or
advice given are not necessarily those of the company from
which this e-mail was sent. If you are not the intended
recipient, this e-mail should not be read or disclosed to
any other person. Please notify the sender immediately and
delete this e-mail from your computer system. Although this
e-mail has been checked for viruses and other defects, no
responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage
arising from its receipt or use.