[PythonCE] Python 2.3/2.2+ PocketPC 2002 ARM

Oliver Brand brand@learninglab.de
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:20:47 +0200

Hi,

just tried this on my iPAQ, but I get an exception saying
"no module named ceshell".
But ceshell is at its according place ...

Maybe something went wrong changing my registry.
When I added the new keys, the default value name is "New Value #1".
I didn't touch this, hope this is correct ...

Any hints ?

Oliver