[PythonCAD] Design proposal for pythoncad website

José Antonio Martín Prieto jantonio.martin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 12:44:30 CEST 2006

Hi,
last week I made a basic css design for the website of pythoncad. I think
that the project should have a more attractive website than the current one.
I sent an email to Art asking for his opinion about this, but I think that
maybe he has not seen my message, so I would like to know the opinion of the
list subscribers.
My design proposal is simple and standards compliant. I have designed a logo
and chosen a colour scheme. The html code of the original site remains the
same (except for the addition of a pair of divs) and I have only added an
stylesheet.
You can see a draft in http://lakamarilla.no-ip.com/~martinp/pythoncad/ and
I would like to know your opinion about the following questions:
- Do you think that redesigning the website is a good idea?
- Do you like the logo?
- Do you like the first design?
- Any suggestions?
Please, be frank in your answers. Really, if you don't like it, I don't mind
throwing the design to the trash :)

Best regards,
Jose Antonio

--
"In a world without frontiers, who needs Gates and Windows?