[PythonCAD] Pythoncad wiki

José Antonio Martín Prieto jantonio.martin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 13:19:29 CET 2006

Hi everybody,
I have set up a wiki in my server for the pythoncad project. My
purpose is that you all can test it and write some initial
documentation for the project.

The wiki software is dokuwiki
(http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:dokuwiki) and, at this moment, the
appearance and configuration are the default ones, with some tweaking.
I will change it in the next days.

You can see and test the pythoncad wiki in http://morgul.no-ip.com/dokuwiki
Currently, no registration is required for creating or editing the
pages, so feel free to change whatever you want.

For questions and proposals, you can use this list, although I suggest
that you also edit the page
http://morgul.no-ip.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=wiki_development (only
for subjects about the wiki).

Notice that the wiki is hosted in my pc and sometimes it can be a bit
slow. The pc is running almost 24/7.

Regards,
José Antonio Martín

--
"In a world without frontiers, who needs Gates and Windows?