[PythonCAD] I tried it and am surprised

Yagnesh Desai ynd at lntenc.com
Sun Dec 17 10:32:18 CET 2006

Friends;

I have tried the python cad and am surprised with the
functionalities of it. It seems to be in very good direction.

Is there a documentation project for the pythoncad. . ?

I also wanted to know the direction the pythoncad would take
for the future . . . ie will there be 3D objects incorporated
in it or any .dwg and .dgn support

There are basic functions available in it while I miss the Snapping
part a lot.

I am trying my hands at python while no books are available in my
city I am depending on the online resources. I am a bit used to VB
and earlier used FORTRAN.

Can anyone tell what part would be of much help in pythoncad project.
Yagnesh