[PythonCAD] Short hiatus due to moving

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Thu Oct 27 20:30:21 CEST 2005

Hi.

As the end of October is now upon us, I'm going to have to take another
short break on PythonCAD work. I'm moving, and the move begins tomorrow,
so I'll likely be hard too reach for the next week or so. I'm not
certain how quickly I'll have an internet connection at the new place,
nor exactly when the one at where I currently reside will go off, so my
response to e-mails may be a bit slow for the next couple of days. With
a little luck the majority of the move will be completed this weekend,
and the internet connection at the new place up early next week, so
hopefully this break will be short.

Art