[PythonCAD] [ANNOUNCE] Twenty-sixth release of PythonCAD now available

Wilbert Knol w.knol at niwa.co.nz
Wed Oct 26 02:14:14 CEST 2005

I had checked the Subversion docs and FAQ, but eventually I came
across the following info via google:

<start of quote>

You are most likely behind a proxy at work. The proxy isn't configured
to allow REPORT requests, hence the failure.

Solutions:

 - Get the proxy reconfigured to allow REPORT; or
 - Publish your repository at https://...

Sometimes using a different port (other than 80) will do the trick.

<end of quote>

I am trying to get it sorted with the IT crowd on the campus. Thanks
for the hints, Art.

Wilbert.

(posting to the reflector in case others come across the REPORT error)