[PythonCAD] line thickness doesn't change

John Griessen john_g at cibolo.com
Sun Nov 6 20:28:01 CET 2005

Hi,

I was just checking the usability of pythoncad for drafting
a wall-bed, (tilts into the wall to stow away).  I read about
a suggestion to make the line thickness 0.01 if the basic dim is inches,
and am not getting any response to that pref menu item.  It's always
as it was on opening  a test drawing of a box with dims.

Is that a recent breakage?  My pythoncad copy
is At revision 2038.

John Griessen
geda pcb, gschem, gattrib user