FW: [PythonCAD] GTK installation path

Somerlot, Chris CSomerlot at Brwncald.com
Wed Feb 4 16:36:33 EST 2004

I figured it out, I just had to edit gtkpycad.py as such:

import getopt
import sys
if sys.platform == 'win32':
    gtkdir = 'C:/Program Files/Common Files/GTK/2.0'
    import os
    os.environ['PATH'] += ";%s/lib;%s/bin" % (gtkdir, gtkdir)
else:
    import os
import gtk