[PythonCAD] Subversion upgrade seems to be working

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Sun Jun 29 20:18:18 EDT 2003

Hi.

This afternoon the Apache/Subversion code on the machine hosting the
public subversion repository was upgraded to the latest cvs/svn
versions, and I'm happy to say that the upgrade seems to be successful.
I've successfully checked out a fresh copy of PythonCAD from the public
repository ...

$ svn checkout http://subversion.pythoncad.org:9000/svn/pythoncad/trunk pycad_checkout
A pycad_checkout/Interface
A pycad_checkout/Interface/Gtk
$ cd pycad_checkout
$ ls
COPYING  INSTALL    MANIFEST.in  README  debian       prefs.py setup.py
Generic  Interface  NEWS         Tests   gtkpycad.py  pythoncad.xsd  www
$

The machine is now running Apache 2.0.46+ and Subversion 0.24.2+. If you
try and checkout the code you'll most likely need a recent (0.23 or
better) svn executable.

Art