[python3-ldap] Connection pooling

python3ldap python3ldap at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 17:47:20 CET 2014

Hi Christoph,thanks for your message.
I'd like to keep python3-ldap very compliant with the current LDAP
RFCs and I don't think that an "auto-reconnect" behaviour is specified
in any RFC regarding LDAP. .Anyway the implementation of an
"auto-reconnect" flag in the Connection object of python3-ldap should
be quite simple, can you tell me what is your expectations for this
feature in python3-ldap?

Regarding the ldappool feature this could be a helper function in the
library, I don't think I should have any problem in developing it. Can
you give me any suggestion of what you think should be useful to have
in this feature?

Bye,
Giovanni

Have fun,