[python3-ldap] python3-ldap 0.6.0-beta released and new project site!

python3ldap python3ldap at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:55:21 CEST 2013

Hello everybody,
I've upgraded python3-ldap to version 0.6.0 and moved it to beta stage.

New features are:
- Added getInfo attribute to server object, parameter can be: GET_NO_INFO,
GET_DSA_INFO, GET_SCHEMA_INFO, GET_ALL_INFO
- Added method to read the schema from the server. Schema is decoded and
returned in different dictionaries of the server.schema object
- Updated connection usage info (elapsed time is now computed when
connection is closed)
- Updated OID dictionary with extensions and controls from Active Directory
specifications.

Interface is quite stable now so I've moved from alpha to beta; I've set up
a site for distributing source via svn and submitting support tickets. Both
services are hosted by assembla.com, the addresses are:

SVN repository: https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/python3-ldap
Support tickets:
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/python3-ldap/support/tickets

Let me know if you have any problem with them.

Have fun,
gc