[python-win32] pywintypes assert sys.modules[modname] is old_mod

Michael Manfre mmanfre at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 23:20:53 CEST 2012

I also ran in to pywin32 issues when I was migrating from Python 2.6 to
Python 2.7. The stack trace you showed looks familiar, but I don't remember
the exact error because this was many months ago. The problem occurred
while I had both version of Python on the same system and it went away
after I uninstalled Python 2.6 (and all of its extra packages).

--
Michael Manfre