[python-win32] Creating PyCComboBox?

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Sun Jun 12 01:57:06 CEST 2011

Vernon Cole wrote:
>   The problem is that the Windows combobox does not allow for the user
> to type more than one letter to select an item from the list

I'm not sure it's necessary to replace the entire thing just to
fix that -- it ought to be possible to override the keyboard event
handling and do that part differently.

Writing a complete replacement might be a good idea in the long
run, but for the moment I just want to get something working
for a particular project.

Surely *someone* out there has used the PyComboBox object in
pywin32? Google is being particularly unhelpful on this.

--
Greg