[python-win32] PyCharm rather inaccessible/useless to me as such

Jacob Kruger blindza at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:57:07 CEST 2011

Ok, thought would try out the 30 day demo/trial of PyCharm, but their whole interface is apparently done in something with no accessibility information in it, or something since tabbing around in interface, nothing gets mentioned to me, and not even sure if it has a menu system as such, so, for now will be sticking to text editor, or maybe try out eclipse, since that's what they want me to use here at work in any case, but anyway...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA