[python-win32] Python for Windows extensions

Hung Nguyen hwngnn at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 17:24:24 CET 2009

Sorry for the belated response. Your email somehow ended up in my Spam folder.

My concern with 64bit platform derived from the fact that one software for 32bit might not work properly when recompile and run on 64bit system. There are work to be done to make sure that it work properly on 64bit and that might mean some code will need to be ported.

Thanks for your input.