[python-win32] Word COM, then paste into word app.

James Carroll mrmaple at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 09:24:38 CEST 2006

I would like to try to do something with wxPython that I've seen a
commercial app do... The app was a statistical analysis program, and
it would display results in a richly formatted way, then would paste
into word perfectly.

I'd like to show a read-only, but dynamically generated small word
document in wxPython (should be easyish)

Next, I'd like to copy the contents of this to the clipboard with all
formatting so that the word application can paste it into another
document.

What do you think?  Where can I find documentation on word's com
interface so I can look for a wordocument.Copy()  method?

Thanks,
-Jim