[python-win32] Thread won't run in service

wyvernlist wyvernlist at crm3.com
Fri Mar 18 19:24:55 CET 2005

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. That could be it but I'm unable to check on my
development machine (a laptop running XP Home) as the local security
policy option does not exist. I'll try it on the server itself.

I can actually write entries to the event log with the service, it's
just that the thread I spawn appears to do nothing.

Thanks,

Jan