[python-win32] Problem with Adding a Custom Header to Outgoing E-mails from a python Outlook Addin

Animesh Bansriyar animesh at neolinuxsolutions.com
Fri Oct 29 12:38:18 CEST 2004

Hi,

I would make an easier question. We have put in some code and used
Inspectors and mailItems. But We are getting the message which we are
trying to send as a MAPIOBJECT. But I am not being able to understand
how do I add a header to the object or even, try and do something about
this. Can we make a Message Object from this MAPI Object.

The message we are getting is infact a MailItem and we can at best make
a MAPIOBJECT Out of it. Plese help

Thanks in advance,
Animesh

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 23:04, Alias Alias wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recommend that you look to Visual Basic. There is a lot more
> support, examples,  and documentation out there for Visual Basic.
> Then, once
> you have your prototype finished, come back to the Python example
> and things will make much more sense.

Thanks for yor suggesstions, but we already have a working version of
our outlook addin in Visual Basic. We now are trying to port it to
Python.