[python-win32] Link issues

Hihn, Jason Jason.Hihn at verint.com
Thu Oct 28 20:53:11 CEST 2004

I've altered python to link in some 3rd party libs. Everything seems to
be ok, but I get the following errors. I have no idea why they are...

Can anyone help?

python23.lib(python23.dll) : error LNK2005: _PyType_IsSubtype already
defined in typeobject.obj

python23.lib(python23.dll) : error LNK2005: _PyEval_SaveThread already
defined in ceval.obj

python23.lib(python23.dll) : warning LNK4006: _PyType_IsSubtype already
defined in typeobject.obj; second definition ignored

python23.lib(python23.dll) : warning LNK4006: _PyEval_SaveThread already
defined in ceval.obj; second definition ignored

   Creating library ./pythoncore.lib and object ./pythoncore.exp

LINK : fatal error LNK1561: entry point must be defined

Error executing link.exe.

pythoncore.exe - 67 error(s), 66 warning(s)

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. (1)