[python-win32] Re: Found how to use TLBs with py2exe,

jkreps at rev.state.ne.us jkreps at rev.state.ne.us
Mon Mar 1 11:09:11 EST 2004

                      "Schollnick, Benjamin"
                      <Benjamin.Schollnick at usa.        To:       python-win32 at python.org
                      xerox.com>>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                         Subject:  RE: [python-win32] Re: Found how to use TLBs with
                      python-win32-bounces at pyth         py2exe,
                      on.org

                      03/01/2004 10:02 AM

>> more.  Py2exe is,
>> have the ability

>Correct, but for the wrong reasons.

>Py2Exe & Installer do not necessarily prevent the user from
>editing the .py files.  Any text editor can open and edit the
>.py files.

>They "hide" the .py files, and thus can make it harder to modify
>the files.

"hide" ???
mmm... my version of py2exe creates a 'dist' directory which contains *.pyd
files and the *.exe files, none of which are not editable with a text
editor.  No *.py files are present in it.

Does yours work differently?
JLK