[python-win32] COM Events

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 14:15:22 CEST 2004

| Thanks loads that worked...

Phew! I half-expected a learned response from some
pywin32 guru suggesting I keep my head down when I'm
out of my depth (!)

| I am having to use an OLE/COM Viewer to find out
| what I can really do in the latest version instead
| of what was available 3 or 4 versions ago!!

Often worth browsing the python module in the gen_py
directory. That pulls out all the methods etc which
it can discover (and, therefore, which you'll be able
to use in Python).

TJG