[python-win32] XL Worksheet and formulas

Kojo Idrissa kojo at hal-pc.org
Thu Dec 18 02:32:47 EST 2003

John,
If you're just trying to do it in Excel (no Python), you can just use
Conditional Formatting.

If you're trying to do it in Python, I think you'd have to use Python
to alter the value of the FontColorIndex attribute, based on the value
in the cell.

If you want code (in VB or Python), I may be able to come up with
something.  The "Excel Only" version needs no code.

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 02:30:13 +0100