[python-win32] XL Worksheet and formulas

John A.Simonsen jasimons at online.no
Wed Dec 17 20:30:13 EST 2003

Hi there.

I wondered if you or anybody knows how to make the numbers in a cell to change color.
Problem!!! I want the numbers in the cell(s) to change color if the value is zero, or have a negative value.

Is there anybody that can help me out here???  I have spent a lot of time trying to find a way, but I still haven’t had any success.

Best regards.                Phone.        +47 51 62 70 98
                         Cell Phone.  +47 913 20 009
John A. Simonsen.         Fax.             +47 51 97 77 56
jasimons at online.no           Fax.             +47 51 68 99 05
☺