[python-uk] 2 Principle Engineer roles in London up to £95k

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 05:54:26 EST 2016

Wow, another community lists degenerates into PC hand wringing, this
time as a result of a lazy recruiter spamming the list.

I find the asymmetry of all this ironic: a recruiter spamming a list and
then throwing a hissy fit when people light heartedly jest about the
post, followed by 30+ messages of discussion about how we're hurting her
feelings and making her feel unwelcome.

Sorry, but the signal-to-noise ratio of this list pretty much just
dropped to zero for me, so I'll be leaving now...

Chris