[python-uk] Fwd: [EuroPython-Members] EuroPython 2015: Your chance to sign up as a launch sponsor

Hansel Dunlop hansel at interpretthis.org
Fri Jan 16 12:18:02 CET 2015

Hi All, I'm on the sponsors work group for EuroPython 2015 in Bilbao
(España!!!) this year. If any of the companies you work for are interested
in being launch sponsors then you need to get in touch quickly. i,e: Start
talking to us next week. Launch sponsors get extra exposure because they
are included in the initial announcements (at no extra cost :)

If you think your company **should** be interested in sponsoring EuroPython
but you're really not the right person to talk to then maybe drop me a line
privately with the name of the person who handles that stuff and I'll take
it from there.

You can see the forwarded email below or read the full announcement on the
blog here:
http://blog.europython.eu/post/108247660317/europython-2015-your-chance-to-sign-up-as-a
.

Cheers