[python-uk] gosh this is exciting

Eleni Lixourioti inelegr88 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 00:34:51 CET 2013

Exciting indeed, this is seriously the most participation I've seen on any thread or subject in all my time on this mailing list! (ok it's only been a couple of years...)
This might actually be my first reply to this mailing list :)

I don't know how a reply-to setting "forces" participation in any way but so that the argument makes more sense to me I suggest we rename it to "reply-or-die at python.org".

Eleni