[python-uk] London Python Code Dojo (Season 3, Episode 8)

Anand Kumria akumria at acm.org
Fri Mar 30 15:34:27 CEST 2012

Hi Carles,

That reminds me, I saw your company mentioned in the press --

http://www.vitavonni.de/blog/201203/2012031401-google-scholar--mendeley-and-unreliable-sources.html

Seems providing feedback is especially difficult. Something you guys
might want to make easier.

Cheers,
Anand

On 30 March 2012 10:25, Carles Pina i Estany <carles at pina.cat> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mar/29/2012, Greg Roodt wrote:
>
>> The next London Python Code Dojo is go! It will take place in a week's
>> time on Thursday 5 April from 6:30pm.
>
> Ohhh... I'll be on the way to the airport. Have fun!
>
> I wanted to comment something in the Dojo: at my company (Mendeley) we
> have an open position:
> http://www.mendeley.com/careers/london-cpp-qt-software-eng/
> It's a position in my team, feel free to contact me if you have some
> questions/comments (or contact jobs at mendeley.com , say that you come
> from the Python List). Qt is not required but it's an advantage.
>
> It's not in the job spec but Python is used. We also hosted a Python
> Code Dojo back in November or December (now would be more difficult
> because some new arrangements in the office).
>
> Another interesting position:
> http://www.mendeley.com/careers/london-hadoop-data-architect/
>
> Feel free to forward!
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Carles Pina i Estany
>        http://pinux.info

“Don’t be sad because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss