[python-uk] London Code Dojo - Post Mortem...

Paul Nasrat pnasrat at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:20:32 CEST 2009

2009/9/18 Nicholas Tollervey <ntoll at ntoll.org>:
> Guys,
>
> It was good to meet so many of you last night and I hope you all enjoyed it
> as much as I did.
>
> Here's my take on what happened:
> http://ntoll.org/article/code-dojo-what-really-happened
>
> I'd love feedback, ideas, comments and suggestions for the next dojo.

Thanks for organizing and to Fry-IT for hosting it.

> To re-iterate what we agreed last night:
>
> Next Dojo: 15th October 2009, 6:30pm.
>
> Task: To create from scratch a Tic-tac-toe game with an AI opponent.

There are some useful kata on the codingdojo wiki, which might help
with laying out the task:

http://codingdojo.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?KataCatalogue

http://codingdojo.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?KataMinesweeper

Also some useful lessons learned by others:

http://codingdojo.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LessonsLearned

Paul