[python-uk] Python Developers wanted, Troon Scotland

Matthew Webber matthew at cuneiformsoftware.com
Thu Jun 14 18:56:09 CEST 2007

Hi David,

+1 to everyone who said that there's no problem with a recruitment post
relevant to the group (as yours is).

As someone else pointed out, the post was a little short on information,
though I did find via Google what I presume is the job you're referring to.
Is it possible this could be done remotely (teleworking)?

Thanks
Matthew