[python-uk] Web Development with Python

Simon Faulkner simon at titanic.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 10:29:36 CET 2005

>>I'm surprised you haven't had a flood of emails replying to this. :-)

Ha ha!  Everyone has their favorite!

> Might be worth pointing out to Simon that this is the
> UK Python list, and while I'm quite you'll get
> helpful answers, this list tends to be used for very
> UK-specific things such as meetups, jobs etc. Not
> saying there's anything wrong with posting general
> Python questions here; just that you'll probably get
> a wider response from the main Python mailing list /
> newsgroup / Google Group (they all mirror to each other,
> so take your pick):

Cheers Tim,

I appreciate the difference but also find that I sometimes get a more
measured, mature response from the UK specific groups without anyone
yelling "Like, d00d, use PHP man!"

I am also hoping to get to attend a Python event or 2 and thought I
would like to know who's who before pitching up.

Are there any event's 'ooop north'?

Sim