[python-uk] Web Development with Python

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 10:12:56 CET 2005

[Michael Foord]

> Simon Faulkner wrote:
[... snip re web app ...]

> I'm surprised you haven't had a flood of emails replying to this. :-)

Might be worth pointing out to Simon that this is the
UK Python list, and while I'm quite you'll get
helpful answers, this list tends to be used for very
UK-specific things such as meetups, jobs etc. Not
saying there's anything wrong with posting general
Python questions here; just that you'll probably get
a wider response from the main Python mailing list /
newsgroup / Google Group (they all mirror to each other,
so take your pick):

usenet - comp.lang.python
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python?hl=en

Tim Golden