[Python-uk] Next Cambridge python meeting ...

Edward Welbourne Edward Welbourne <eddyw@lsl.co.uk>
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:05:37 +0000

I neglected to discuss next meeting with folk after the thid Cambridge
meeting: does Thursday 25th November meet with general approval ?
This cold might even be history by then ...

We've been meeting in the Maypole at 8pm.  At least one voice has sought
another venue: however, short of a consensus emerging on the list this
week, I'm minded to stick with what we've tried until we have a few folk
sat down over a beer together and discuss it then.  Likewise, have folk
views on the time ?

	Eddy.