[python-nl] JSON API, CLI voorbeeld

Andriy Yurchuk ay at mntw.re
Sun Apr 3 10:45:38 EDT 2016

Hello Geert,

I hope I understood your question correctly (my Dutch is not very good).
To implement a client for a HTTP JSON API you could use requests
(http://docs.python-requests.org). To implement a CLI app for that API
using that client, you could try argparse
(https://docs.python.org/3/library/argparse.html) or click
(http://click.pocoo.org/), depending on the complexity of the API.

---
Regards,