[python-nigeria] Introduction from Eko-Konnect

Chukwudi Nwachukwu hsysinfo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 04:09:19 EST 2016

@Owen,

Welcome on board: please join us here too
https://py-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/ .
We love to know more of you as you are also welcome to share experiences
with us, as we are willing to learn.

I look forward to welcoming you on Slack where we can talk more right?

*iChux*™
https://ng.linkedin.com/in/ichux
http://stackoverflow.com/story/nwaomachux
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/2787992/ichux>

*Behind every no entry sign, there is a door.*