[python-nigeria] Introduction from Eko-Konnect

Owen Iyoha owen at eko-konnect.org.ng
Fri Nov 18 03:14:53 EST 2016

Hello All,

My name is Owen Iyoha and I have worked in the Nigerian and African education sector for over 15yrs. As ICT and Internet continue to grow at astronomical rates the need for powerful and rapid development of tools and systems using open source technologies and programming languages like Python have even more important. I am hoping to be able to connect with this community to share my experiences in the sector and learn about what is going on within the community.

Thanks,
Owen Iyoha
Eko-Konnect