[python-nigeria] Newcomer to Python

Adeniji Olamilekan olamilec at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 04:08:50 EST 2015

Hi everyone,
I am Adeniji Olamilekan Richmond and I am the founder of mErgencyNG
www.facebook.com/mergency247 am glad to be part of this mailing list though
am off and on in python but I know with motivation from pythonistas here I
will reach my desired goal and which am hoping to use in building
application for my project.
Also I welcome anyone that will love to be part of the project which focus
on Disaster Management, Crime and Threat Quick Alert and Respond. Thanks to
Aisha and Naomi cos their posts are what make me still on and appreciate
Bayo for managing the mailing list, I also welcome all new comers like me,
it's my pleasure being part of lovely like minded people in Python
Community Nigeria.
Thanks