Progress Box or Bar in Windows

dkinakin at gmail.com dkinakin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 03:11:11 EST 2006

Not that I want to suggest a completely different solution; however, I
have used:

http://www.averdevelopment.com/python/EasyDialogs.html

to add simple file open dialogs, message boxes, and progress bars to
many of my scripts.

You may want to have a look at it. It's easy to install and really
simple to use.