Client-server architecture

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Wed Jul 5 12:56:38 EDT 2000

Yes, I'm answering my own post, but it's more of an FYI that might be nice
in the FAQ, if it isn't, already...  Anyway, I found this, after a long,
long search:

http://www.nightmare.com/medusa/index.html

It seems to do a lot of what I was asking.  The main page is rather sketchy,
but the documentation provided helps illustrate a bit more how it works, at
the high level.  (esp. data_flow.html)

I also found something else, called "WebDav", but I don't think it would
suit my purposes all that much.

Olivier A. Dagenais - Carleton University - Computer Science III

news:Xpx85.37285$W35.821323 at news20.bellglobal.com...