Perl is worse!

Steve Purcell stephen_purcell at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 18:58:00 EDT 2000

Steve Lamb wrote:

> [snip]  I think I've been at least fair to Python,
> all things consider.  I really do like the language, I guess I was just hoping
> too much from the people.

Hey, I resemble that remark!     (a favourite pun I stole from a friend)

But seriously, week-long bouts of unhelpful nit-picking about language
differences do not reflect on the Python community at large; such rantings
are merely sport. After all, Python vs. Perl is the programming SuperBowl.
At the end of the day, the best team will win, and the losers' fans won't
suddenly switch allegiances.

-Steve

--
Steve Purcell,  Technical Director, Inkontact
Get in touch at http://www.inkontact.com/