python cookbook

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Fri Jul 14 11:49:09 EDT 2000

In article <8km8l0$nc8$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,  <akkhan at my-deja.com> wrote:

>I have a copy of O'Reilly's book, "Perl Cookbook" , and I'm looking for
>an equivalent Python cookbook.  A book that has recipe's for doing
>a variety of different tasks in Python, such as socket programming and
>web automation.

This won't help you right now, but I finally got confirmation that
O'Reilly is definitely working on a Python Cookbook.  No ETA at this
point; I hope to get more info at OSCON next week.
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"Let's go home and turn on MTV.  I want to watch some Pop-Up Videos."
"Pop-Up Videos is not on MTV, it's on VH-1."
"'MTV' is a generic."