IDLE window disappears on startup

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Sat Jul 22 22:10:05 EDT 2000

Your DOS window is probably set to "Close on exit" (hence you don't see the
reason for the failure).  Open a DOS prompt, navigate to the directory where
idle.py is, type "python idle.py" and if an exception is thrown, it should
appear right after that command.

It might be that you're missing a module, like TCL or something...

Olivier A. Dagenais - Carleton University - Computer Science III

news:397A3EEA.792BDDEB at helicon.net...