Python in game development?

Radovan Garabik garabik at center.fmph.uniba.sk.spam
Mon Jul 24 04:42:02 EDT 2000

In comp.lang.python slaurijssen <serve at circe.dem.nl> wrote:
 : Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize there would actually be someone that
 : actually wants to use it. What's the point in using a C++-interpreter when
 : it's just as easy to compile the source, which has more advantages?

CINT is used as a built-in scripting language for ROOT (data analysis
package). It is meant to be used interactively., as well as for shell-like
scripts (within the ROOT framework).
Of course, python would be a better choice :-)

 : But who am I to argue,

 : the package is called CINT and I found a link at
 : http://root.cern.ch/root/Cint.html