Python in game development?

slaurijssen serve at circe.dem.nl
Sun Jul 23 07:20:08 EDT 2000

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize there would actually be someone that
actually wants to use it. What's the point in using a C++-interpreter when
it's just as easy to compile the source, which has more advantages?
But who am I to argue,

the package is called CINT and I found a link at
http://root.cern.ch/root/Cint.html

Jm <giem_I_AM_SINGING_IN_THE_RAIN at free.fr> schreef in berichtnieuws
397ab732.1184204 at news.proxad.net...