PythonWin/Scintilla aggressive folding...

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Tue Jul 25 21:23:21 EDT 2000

> Correct, I'm afraid.  Scintilla detects folding as it colorises.  Changes
> like you suggest would make it far more complex.
> The good news, however, is that fixing it inside Scintilla means Pythonwin
> gets the fix, as well as whatever wxPython integration efforts are
> underway, and every future user of Python code in Scintilla will sing your
> praises.
> Please take this on!

<big sigh>  I'll see what I can do.  This open-source deal is great, but
it's a lot of work!  I would appreciate some hints, though.  I understand
Neil is the author?  Neil, anything you can suggest?