Is there a searchable archive of c.l.py

Steve Holden sholden at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jul 5 08:57:52 EDT 2000

Deja have "promised" to get the older archives back on line
when their new face is up and running.  Does anyone have any
personal contacts in that organization to ask if we can have
the data NOW to put a searchable archive up somewhere else?

regards
 Steve

--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887   sholden at bellatlantic.net   http://home.cox.rr.com/sholden/